Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I've been carrying a purse hook for years now and when my own purse hook went suspiciously missing, I thought why not start making my own Botodesigns bag hooks!
So I've designed four bag hooks featuring mini prints of my fun + original artwork.
Purse hooks are super convenient, stylish, foldable and portable. Just unfold your hook, place at the edge of a table and hang your purse, shopping bag, umbrella etc.!
- Lightweight sturdy stainless steel, silver colored
- Magnet locks hook in place when not in use
- Non-slip rubber padding on the bottom of hook holds it in place
- Measures approx. 1.75" when closed + approximately 3.5" long when opened.
- Image is covered with glossy water resistant sealer
- Can hold up to approx. 20 pounds
- Comes with a lovely organza drawstring bag for safe storage and packaged in a black jewelry box perfect for gift giving!
Makes a perfect gift or a party favor!
Check out the Boto Purse Hook Collection now available in my Etsy shop!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I am SUPER excited to introduce you to the brand new Botodesigns long sleeve tee ... Boto Photo!
I've printed Boto, the robot photographer, onto one of my absolute favorite American Apparel tees, the tri-blend (50% polyester / 25% cotton / 25% rayon) long sleeve v-neck. It's crazy comfortable and I can already predict that I'll be wearing it all winter long (and spring and probably chilly summer nights too).