Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Introducing ... Boto Purse Hooks!


I've been carrying a purse hook for years now and when my own purse hook went suspiciously missing, I thought why not start making my own Botodesigns bag hooks!

So I've designed four bag hooks featuring mini prints of my fun + original artwork.

Purse hooks are super convenient, stylish, foldable and portable. Just unfold your hook, place at the edge of a table and hang your purse, shopping bag, umbrella etc.!



- Lightweight sturdy stainless steel, silver colored
- Magnet locks hook in place when not in use
- Non-slip rubber padding on the bottom of hook holds it in place
- Measures approx. 1.75" when closed + approximately 3.5" long when opened.
- Image is covered with glossy water resistant sealer
- Can hold up to approx. 20 pounds
- Comes with a lovely organza drawstring bag for safe storage and packaged in a black jewelry box perfect for gift giving!


Makes a perfect gift or a party favor!

Check out the Boto Purse Hook Collection now available in my Etsy shop!

No comments: