Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boto in Boston!

Last Sunday Botodesigns made it's big splash in Boston at SOWA aka South End Open Market.

Now that I live in Connecticut, the New England craft shows are a hop skip and a jump away. I decided to start with SOWA after hearing some lovely reviews. We left at 6am and arrived at 8am for set up. It was a beautiful day, my brand new EZ-up tent went up without a hitch, and the customers and other vendors were friendly and welcoming.

The show was a success and I've decided to return to Boston for a few more SOWA's before the season ends.

So If you find yourself in the Boston area during the next few Sundays make sure you come down to the SOWA market for some artsy goodness, fresh produce, antiques or just to say hello.

Here are the Boto SOWA dates and info:

SOWA Open Market
Sunday, October 25
10am - 4pm
540 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA

2 comments:

Sasa said...

I love your Art!!!! :-)

Inner Toddler said...

congrats! I really love your work. I'll be back to see what you're up to. gmar hatima tova