Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I <3 San Francisco

A few days after my big Art For the Cash Poor 10 Show, the Sam and I flew out to San Francisco for a week long mini-moon/Indian wedding weekend for our friend Raman. I fell head over heels for San Fran, the weather, the friendly people, endless supply of delicious restaurants and magnificent views from every street corner. Here are a few pics of the highlights on our the trip. Sadly I didn't bring my camera to the Indian wedding events but I assure you it was colorful, lavish and fun!

Mmm... late night Sam Wo

Chinatown's colors are so vibrant!

Lombard Street aka Squiggle Street

Beautiful and lush Telegraph Hill Neighborhood

Coit Tower

XOX Truffles... droool... soo delicious

Green Tea and Snacks at the Japanese Garden

Mural on wall of Lower Hater shop

Alamo Square dog walker

Brunch at Cafe Divine

Succulents everywhere!

Alcatraz

1 comment:

ans said...

Your pictures make me want to be in San Fran RIGHT NOW. Sigh.