Friday, June 12, 2009

Art For The Cash Poor 10!


Woooo... it's been a while since my last post but I have a perfectly good reason... I was busy getting hitched to my guy Sam ;) But now I am back in Boto Land and kicking off the summer season with a 2-Day Botodesigns Extravaganza! This weekend, Sat June 13 - Sunday June 14, I will be selling my boto-ful designs at InLiquid's Art For the Cash Poor 10. It promises to be a fun filled two days full of performances, yummy foods and ofcourse fabulous work from talented Philly artists. Oh and the best part of it all is that everything is priced under $199! So if you have an empty wall that is crying for some art and a budget that is tight this is the show for you! Hope to see you all there!

ART FOR THE CASH POOR 10
Sat. June 13 - Sun. June 14
1 - 6 PM
Crane Arts Building.
1400 N. American St. Philadelphia. MAP

No comments: