Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Robot Love Greeting Cards!


Ahhhh ... spring time. The season of love, robot love to be more specific. Robot love really is in the air! I received three inquires this month about helping design items for robot themed weddings. These requests made me very happy because it proved two theories that I've had 1) wedding planning can be fun! and 2) robots are starting to take their relationships to the next level.

So in response to the overflowing robot love I decided to design brand new greeting cards! The cards are now listed in my etsy shop and in my 1000markets shop. I had a lot of fun designing them. The grid background of the cards is continued on the inside as well for all of you love birds who are too excited to write straight you can now use the grid to help.