Wednesday, February 11, 2009

VOTE and SAVE!


I am working on a tshirt version of my original painting Mamachari.

It will be my first 4 color silkscreen and my first time using a more fitted tee. So before I take the monetary plunge I wanted to get your opinions.

I was wondering what you guys think? Which design do you like best???

Any suggestions or advice would be great!

*If you leave feedback on this post you'll receive 10% off your next botodesigns purchase. Just be sure to type in MAMA in the message to seller.

8 comments:

MMoniker said...

Rockin'!

I like the middle one.

GoBoto!

amy said...

i like the one w mama on the lower part of the shirt...but i also like the kanji or however you spell it.

could you print on 2 sides? and if so, it might be cool to have the japanese printed in the same place (lower) but on the backu.

rutherford said...

hmmmm, very tough call. i like the version w/ the words...but not certain on the placement. maybe you could have some of each available? i think it would really depend upon the person's body type.

absolutben said...

Great design. I vote for A because I like the katakana.

Osarusan said...

Definitely the first one. #2 is too bottom heavy. And I prefer katakana to no katakana.

Chen Reichert said...

thanks for the advice guys! At first I was sure I liked the middle one but now I am leaning more towards the first one.

janaemadsen said...

I like the one on the left because of the words- do you make maternity sizes- because then it would be good on the belly.

Steph said...

I know I'm late :) but I agree that second is really cool, and yet I do think I like the first one better overall.