Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Philadelphia Blues

With so many lovely and talented Philly artists and crafters, I thought it was time to showcase their work. Check own my newest and bluest Etsy Treasury. You can view it live here until Thursday night. Also check out the Philly Etsy Team blog to learn more about Philly's artists and crafty events.

Featured artists include: allisonostertag girlscantell AngDavidson nicolecarey RedRedOrange SewFragrant pheajean blackbird72 AthenasDisciple luckyhands SayHiBeth lilithsapothecary

3 comments:

tara - handmadeinpa.net said...

Fabulous treasury! You featured some of my favorite Philly artisans.

nicolecarey said...

thanks again for including me!

Herbmuse said...

I love this treaury! Thanks again for including me ;-)
www.lilithsapothecary.wordpress.com