Thanks for tagging me poshdoodles!
First, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 facts:
1) I was raised on a kibbutz in Northern Israel until I was 7.
2) I love hole punchers.
3) I taught English in Japan as part of the JET Program. I lived in Nara, it was pretty and had lots of deer.
4) My favorite place in the world is the Yaeyama chain of Islands in Okinawa. I went there after reading about it in this New York Times article.
5) My favorite book is Life is Elsewhere by Milan Kundera, the translation with the dog cover, not the terrible new one.
6) I'm allergic to North Carolina. I found that out on a recent trip there, it had something to do with the large quantity of dogwood trees.
7) Growing up in Israel, something we always had stocked in the kitchen was bright orange anchovy paste in a tube. mmmm.
People I've tagged: