Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Italy Meets Botodesigns: CRAFTADELPHIA! Recap

This past Saturday, Botodesigns was introduced to Little Italy. On the corner of 9th and Christian, three fellow Philly Etsians and I set up our booths in front of the lovely Mew Gallery, the gracious hosts of our monthly Philly Etsy Craftadelphia! Show. Though the event was small, my little botos where a hit with passersby, locals, and of course my rockin' family and friends who can be counted on to come out and show not only boto love but also support for other local artists.

My booth space was limited but I made the most of it by creating a tower of shirts, placing my work at different levels and the pi├Ęce de r├ęsistance was getting a Sam to stand by the booth and model his custom Takoboto shirt with Tupperware of Baby Carrots.

In the mid afternoon one of my favorite planto babies and super boto support family showed up for some custom work pick up and to purchase some more botoful items for their collection.

Planto baby's equally adorable big sis got her very own botodesigns, a custom pink Takoboto shirt and a set of Boto Buttons,which she immediately pinned to the hem of her new shirt.

But boto buttons aren't just for kids. Here, my cousin Ophir models his shiny new Fukurobo pin.

Thanks everyone! And stay tuned for more boto events.

No comments: